Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PUPPY MILL LINK EXCHANGE PROGRAM

Came across this link thru Char's blog. Saddened by the state of dogs being caged, confined, w/o proper care and no one to shower them with luv, they are just being treated as breeding machines. In the past, all the dogs I had before is abandoned by relatives or friends and I had actually stop rearing dogs for more then 3yrs since my last dog pass away. I had visited Pasir Ris Farmway sometime ago when I was prepared to get a dog again and its my first and lastime to visit there. Saw some backyard breeders area which is unhygenic, poor living conditions and dogs were in small cages some even stack cages on top of another. My heartache when I saw that scene and did not understand hw can humans be so cruel to Man's Best Friend.

I was ignorant before thinking that SG is such a small country so I had always thot that those cute dogs from pet shop is usually imported from other countries and responsible home breeders never did I realised SG had such puppy mills.

Please DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPY MILLS as they operates for the sake of profits, they does inhumane breeding which caused the sufferings of this poor animals.

Please think again Before getting a Dog from Pet Store and Puppy Mills as most of the pet store got their dogs from PUPPY MILLS also.

Remember when There's No Demand, There won't be SUPPLIES.

Please support this blog against puppy mills
http://dead-cockroach.xanga.com/691798365/the-puppy-mill-link-exchange-project/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for joining my cause! I have added you too!